This page is under construction, and will be updated soon.

What is the luggage I am allowed to bring? Weight? Size? And how many?

1 carry-on bag total dimensions of 49.5 linear inches (length + width + height) with a maximum weight of 18 lbs.;  1 personal item such as a purse or computer bag; 1 piece of checked luggage with total dimensions of 62 linear inches (length + width + height), and maximum weight of 50 lbs.

What is the money currency that is used in Europe and in Israel?

Us dollars are widely accepted in Israel. Euro is the currency in all of Europe. You should bring approximately $300.00 cash for lunches and small incidentals; $20.00 to $50.00 in $1.00 denominations for water. Credit cards such as master Card and visa are welcomed at all stores. Please make sure that you call your credit card company and alert them that you will be traveling to these countries so that they will not be alarmed by the charges.

What is the dress code?

Casual throughout the tour. No shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed in any Churches. Pants, capris, and jeans are okay to wear. Please dress respectfully.

What about the electricity and water?

It is 220 v, so you will need a current adapter from 110 to 220, as well as plug adapters (2 round prongs) for your tour. All hotels on this tour have hair dryers in the rooms. As for the water, it is safe to drink water from the tap, however we highly recommend bottled water.

Do I need a visa?

If you do not hold a USA passport, please contact the embassy of the country you are visiting for visa requirements.

Do I need insurance?

We highly recommend purchasing insurance, however it is not required. MH Ross is a company that we have worked with for several years. Please review their website carefully for explanations on coverage and exclusions. All questions relating to insurance should be directed to the insurance company at 800-423-3632 or you can visit their website at http://Insp5433tx.portals.mhross.com/ . All payments should be made directly to the insurance company. Do not send insurance payments to inspirational tours. Although we endorse MH Ross services, you are more than welcomed to compare with other agencies.

What happens if I need to cancel?

Our policy is that if you need to cancel, we need it in writing.

Time of registration to 91 days prior to departure:
$100.00 per person administrative loss

90 to 60 days prior to departure:
$100.00 per person administrative loss plus $200.00 per person cancellation loss

59 to 30 days prior to departure:
$300.00 per person administrative loss plus 50% per person cancellation loss

29 days prior to departure:
Total loss of all tour cost, air and land (please refer to terms and conditions)

I have sent in my deposit, now what?

After you have sent in your deposit along with your registration form and a copy of your passport, we will send you a confirmation letter about your deposit on the tour you have signed up for and information regarding insurance. We will mail out invoices approximately 60 days before departure.

What if I don’t have a roommate?

If you are traveling alone and request a roommate; near departure, we will match up participants who are also in need of a roommate. If we do not have a roommate for you, you will be placed in a “forced single room”- which means you will have a single room at half the cost of the full single rate.

What if I need my medications and vitamins on the plane?

Passengers are allowed to bring medications in pill or other solid form through security screening checkpoints in unlimited amounts, as long as they are screened. TSA does not require passengers to have medications in prescription bottles, but states have individual laws regarding the labeling of prescription medication with which passengers need to comply.

Passengers should inform officers of medications and separate them from other belongings before screening begins. Medication is usually screened by x-ray; however, if a passenger does not want a medication x-rayed, he or she may ask for an inspection instead. This request must be made before screening begins

The passenger will be responsible for displaying, handling, and repacking the medication if an inspection is requested. If the medication cannot be cleared visually, it will need to be x-rayed and may be subject to additional screening, including explosive trace detection screening.

If you have medications and injection needles in your carry-on luggage, it’s advisable to have a doctor’s certificate with you which confirm that it is medical material for personal needs. If you want more information, please go to TSA’s website. (http://www.tsa.gov)